- The following interventions are offered to learners at Elsen Academy:
- Occupational Therapy - firstname.lastname@example.org Watch video here
- Speech Therapy - email@example.com Watch video here
- Remedial Therapy - firstname.lastname@example.org Watch video here
- Play Therapy - email@example.com
- Counselling - firstname.lastname@example.org Watch video here
LSPs (learner support plans) are drawn up by the academic team and these are discussed with the parents during case conferences, which are held twice a year.
Homework club is an additional facility where students can remain after school until 4.30pm and complete homework under teacher supervision. Consolidation can also be done, on concepts not grasped in class or where a bit more time needs to be spent understanding a topic.
Lab on Line is a remedial reading programme and all students in Grades 4 - 9 are registered. There are 20 sessions that aim to improve reading skills such as visual memory, word recognition, and comprehension.